Do you know that only 3-5 milliliters of blood were punctured? Can reflect health conditions Or many disorders of our body. Want to know how strong. Follow the care to get to know the blood and friends to check health status .
1. “Complete Blood Count (CBC)”
a blood test used to measure our overall health And can also tell a lot of information, whether it is.
1. anemia or not, such as thalassemia, iron deficiency, lack of nutrients or vitamin, etc.
2. Infectious or not, such as viruses, bacteria, parasites, etc.
3 . Leukemia
4. Conditions of poisoning such as lead
5. Malnutrition such as vitamin B12.
2. “Lipid Profile”
Clogged artery and atherosclerosis disease medical concept with a three dimensional human artery with blood cells that is blocked by plaque buildup of cholesterol.
“Blood lipid levels” have both benefits and harms.
Helps to diagnose hyperlipidemia as a risk factor for in vitro disease. Heart blood clots.
1. Total cholesterol (TC). Fat cholesterol 30 percent from food, the rest 70 percent produced by the liver.
2. LDL (low-density lipoprotein) is bad fat. If it is high, it will cause the blood vessels to hit .
3. HDL (high-density lipoprotein) is a good lipid to prevent the disease from stenosis, which is HDL will take LDL from the vascular flap, so the higher the value The more the better.
4. Triglycerides (TG) are fats in the blood that are caused by authentic foods, both directly from fatty foods. And carbohydrate foods Which can be resolved by changing the behavior.
3. “Blood Sugar Level”
Blood glucose comes from the food we eat, such as starchy food, fat or protein. In addition, some blood sugar comes from the production, such as from the liver or the secretion of sugar that accumulates in the liver. The pancreas produces a hormone called Insulin to bring sugar into cells.
1. Able to diagnose diabetes.
2. Is a follow-up treatment for diabetes that can control diabetes well.
3. Diagnosis during pregnancy.
4. Check the sugar level is high or low blood sugar.
4. “Liver Function Test”
Drunk cables should not be ignored !!! “Liver functionability” helps to find the cause of jaundice. To help diagnose liver disease such as hepatitis.
liver is a large organ and is responsible for the creation of substances. That are important to the body such as hemostatic substances, sugar, protein, immunity, and also to eliminate toxins from the body.
People at risk of liver disease
1. People who have a history or have a chance of getting hepatitis.
2. Drinking, drinking a lot of alcohol or beer.
3. Having a family history of liver disease.
4. When you take medicine that may have side effects Causing hepatitis such as Statin INH Rifampin or herbs or vitamins in quantities and sizes that may be able to damage the liver.
5. Obesity, overweight and / or diabetes.
5. “Kidney Function Test”
“Kidney function” helps in the diagnosis of kidney disease, such as renal failure
because kidney disease may worsen. Gradually without knowing it Many people do not even know that they As kidney disease in check until the terrible and so is detected and treated early, can lead to chronic kidney disease remained stable and did not leave until you have the symptoms worse. Leading to renal failure the kidneys will not be able to work properly. Normally no longer.
Blood tests can tell the creatinine, which is a waste that comes from Muscle function The results of the creatine value detection Ethinin is used to evaluate Glomerular filtration rate. The kidney function value indicates that How much kidney function can work? Low kidney function values may The kidneys are unable to function normally or lose function in the elimination. Waste from the body.
6. “Gout or Uric acid”
Because of the condition of high uric acid in the blood Is related to gout (a condition in which the joint is swollen Often happens that Thumb)
6. “Tumor Marker”
Cancer indications can tell or follow up on treatment results. Some cancers But cannot be used to diagnose cancer directly, for example.
- CA15-3 is an indication of breast cancer.
- CA19-9 indicates lumps in the digestive system.
- CA-125 is used to monitor the treatment of ovarian cancer.
- PSA is used to monitor the treatment of prostate cancer.
CEA (carcinoembryonic antigen) is used to track the treatment of many cancers, such as breast cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer Digestive cancer.