Cancer is closer than you think. If you don’t want to increase your risk of cancer. you must eat the right foods. Avoiding the right foods. Which is not difficult to do .
1) Eat colorful vegetables every day.
The color of vegetables. In addition to looking beautiful, each color of each type of vegetables. Also has health benefits and gives different values. Eating a variety of vegetables or eating all 5 colors will be extremely beneficial to health. Examples of various vegetables and pigments include.
- Red substances, including tomatoes, have an antioxidant called Lycopene. Can reduce the risk of prostate cancer. Stomach and lung cancer.
- Yellow / orange substances, including pumpkin, carrots, have antioxidant carotenoids (Beta – Carotene), rich in vitamins that can neutralize free radicals in the body.
- Green substances such as broccoli, broccoli is rich in vitamin C. Including Cantonese morning glory, a gourd that contains vitamin A and pigment chlorophyll.
- Purple substances, including purple
cabbage, rose apple, Miew Purple in Butterfly Pea These purple vegetables contain anthocyanins. (Anthocyanin), which helps inhibit carcinogens.
White substances, such as eggplant, white cabbage, flower stalk, especially the crest High in beta carotene Which has the ability to eliminate free radicals.
2) Eat fruit regularly
Fruits contain a variety of vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to the body. It also contains dietary fiber that helps the digestive system and digestive system to function normally.
- Oranges contain vitamin A and C. Which is an antioxidant that reduces the risk of cancer.
- Pineapples contain vitamin C, beta carotene, and manganese that help protect against free radicals. And is also important for the immune system.
- Papaya contains vitamins A, B and C, helping to reduce the risk of cancer. Helps the digestive system to function normally.
Mango has vitamins A and C. Which is an antioxidant Helps to prevent cancer. Also can cure nausea and vomiting.
3) Focus on cereal and fiber foods
Whole grains are the least unrefined or refined grains. Resulting in high nutritional value such as vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, dietary fiber and various antioxidants. Examples of whole grains include brown rice, wheat, corn, millet etc. In addition, dietary fiber in cereals also acts. Important in carrying substances that are harmful to the body Which attaches to the intestines to be excreted. Therefore has an important part in reducing the risk of gastrointestinal cancer and colon cancer.
Nutritional value of cereals.
- Brown rice provides energy to the body. With dietary fiber Helps to prevent sore beriberi, reduces the risk of colon cancer and helps prevent anemia.
- Millet contains vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium and dietary fiber. Helps to cure beriberi, heat the kidneys, lungs, stomach.
- Beans , different types of beans, such as green beans, soy beans, black beans, red beans contain nutrients, protein and dietary fiber. Helps reduce the risk of colon cancer.
4) Add spices to enhance the flavor of food.
Spices are parts of plants that are used as food seasonings or for fragrant food. The fragrant organic compounds of the spices come from the oil and essential oils. The spicy taste comes from the rubber part. Spices contain many substances such as starch, sugar, minerals, vitamins and other compounds, which have properties to reduce the risk of cancer. Including stimulating the immune system.
Benefits of spices
- Capsicum contains Capsaicin which helps increase metabolic processes in the body and reduces the risk of cancer.
- Turmeric contains Curcuminoids to help lower cholesterol. Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease As well as helping to prevent colon cancer.
- Garlic contains Dially Sulphide to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Ginger contains substances  -Gingerol reduces the absorption of LDL Cholesterol and helps prevent colon cancer.
5) Add antioxidants
Natural beverages contain antioxidants. Helps to cure thirst Refresh your body. This drink can be prepared from various parts of plants such as leaves, seeds, roots etc.
Green tea contains Epigallocatechin Gallate [EGCG] which helps to reduce the risk of cancer cells. To fully enjoy the benefits of green tea, drink immediately after brewing the tea. Because if left, green tea will react with oxygen in the air Impair In addition to green tea, vegetable and fruit juices are also available. Including many other herbs that are widely used to make beverages, such as carrot juice, butterfly pea flower juice, ginger juice, orange juice, passion fruit juice, etc.
6) Cook the food correctly
Correct cooking methods are important, including.
Not grilling meat dishes until charred . Smoked grill to charred meat will cause carcinogens. The food is cooked by microwave before grilling. And removing charred parts before eating can help reduce the said toxins.
Not eating raw, cooked food , especially freshwater fish with scales Eating raw, cooked food can cause liver fluke infections and cause chronic inflammation, resulting in cancer. Therefore, these foods should be cooked before eating to reduce the risk of disease.
Do not use fried oil repeatedly. Oil that has been repeatedly fried for too long will have less nutritional value and increase the risk of disease. Should avoid eating fried food from stores. Its better to use oil with a rancid black color, very bubbly.
7) Avoid fat foods
Dietary fat can be found in both plants and animals. Which has important components which are fatty acids which can be classified into types of fatty acids as follows.
Saturated fatty acids Found in foods. Such as meat and oils from certain plants such as butter, animal fat, coconut milk, coconut oil and palm oil. If the body gets more saturated fatty acids than needed. Will make the risk of high blood pressure and heart disease.
Unsaturated fatty acids Found in soybean oil Corn oil Safflower oil Sunflower oil and fish. Such as sardines, salmon, tuna, cod fish, etc. Consuming this type of fatty acids helps to reduce LDL Cholesterol or bad cholesterol in the blood. Helps reduce the risk of heart disease.
8) Reducing red meat consumption
Red meats such as pork, beef, lamb are foods that are high in saturated fat. Regular consumption of red meat may increase the risk of colon and rectal cancer, breast cancer and obesity, and should limit the intake to 500 grams per week to reduce the risk of cancer.
Eating fish is another option. Because fish is a food that has a high protein content and is also easily digested protein. With a small amount of fat In addition, deep sea fish are also found. There is a fatty acid Omega 3, which is an unsaturated fat that is necessary for the body. Helps the work of the brain. Liver and nervous system in relation to learning development as well.
9) Table salt and fermented foods must be minimal.
Table salt, sea salt, rock salt are a pair of households. That for cook food to make it salty. But things that must be kept in mind are The body should receive no more than 6 grams of sodium per day per day. Sodium plays an important role in various processes in the body.